Wednesday 7 September 2011

See? I told you.

You've waited and wondered, and now, here it is!  Gaze in terror upon....my OneCard picture!!


You see?  YOU SEE?  THIS is why I hate having my picture taken on the fly, why I made my mother take 20 or 50 pictures of me at home so I could go through each one and hopefully find a decent one, why I submitted it ahead of time - so I wouldn't have to look like THIS for the rest of my time here at U of A, but oh noooo.....they had to go and NOT GET the picture that I submitted, and then TAKE a NEW ONE when I WASN'T ready, so now I look, not just like Professor Umbridge, but almost like the spawn of Professor Umbridge and Corky from Life Goes On, and also?  I look like I'm asleep.  And have the shoulders of a defensive linebacker.  Sweet.  Goin' on my LDSMingle profile, that picture is. >Siiiiggghhhh<

3 comments:

  1. You are sooo not Umbridge, but I totally get your frustration! It's illegal to smile in license pictures here in VA now. I hate showing my terrible ID . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very dear friend :-) All my pictures for Canada had to be "neither smiling nor frowning", which for me translates to "prison photo" because when I'm not smiling, I have scary serial-killer face. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least they'll know not to mess with you! :-p

    ReplyDelete